Overview of The Thangam Grand
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom, City View
Family Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
About this area
The Thangam Grand is located in Madurai. Local landmarks include Meenakshi Amman Temple and Thirumalai Nayak Palace, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Gandhi Museum - Madurai.
- Kazimar Big Mosque and Maqbara - 8 min drive
- ISKCON Madurai, Sri Sri Radha Mathurapati Temple - 12 min drive
- Meenakshi Amman Temple - 13 min drive
- Thirumalai Nayak Palace - 15 min drive
- St. Mary's Cathedral Church - 15 min drive
- Madurai Junction Station - 9 min drive
- Madurai (IXM) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
The Thangam Grand
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 7400.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 7400.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Thangam Grand Hotel
- The Thangam Grand Madurai
- The Thangam Grand Hotel Madurai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel was good except no hot water in bathroom . The rate at which we booked 6000 was over priced .