Visitors can enjoy all that Lucknow has to offer including the monuments, university setting and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, zoo and temples.
- There are 184 hotels and other accommodation options in Lucknow
- The closest major airport is in Lucknow (LKO-Amausi Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kanpur (KNU-Chakeri), 40.2 mi (64.7 km) away
Getting around Lucknow
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Lucknow Railway Station. Lucknow may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Lucknow
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Lucknow is 997 millimetres
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 39°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C