Overview of ibis Styles Luzern
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Room, Multiple Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Near a train station, ibis Styles Luzern is in a walkable area with good shopping. KKL Lucerne and Swiss Transportation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Lion Monument and Chapel Bridge.
- Bourbaki Panorama - 2 min walk
- Glacier Garden - 2 min walk
- Lion Monument - 3 min walk
- Grand Casino Lucerne - 6 min walk
- Saint Peters Church - 8 min walk
- Lucerne Station - 11 min walk
- Zurich (ZRH) - 50 min drive
About this property
ibis Styles Luzern
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: CHF 20 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
The location of the hotel was very good, near to the SBB station and tourist attractions. Front desk staffs were super friendly and helpful. Check in and out process were fast. Hotel provided us free bus pass within an area. Breakfast was simple and nice. Room was big just perfect for 2 adults 2children 1small dog. bed was comfy, sofa bed not really but still OK. Room bad smell and carpet was so dirty!!