Travellers to Lavaur will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Cite de l'Espace, Museum of the Augustins and Place du Capitole.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Lavaur
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 26.4 mi (42.6 km) away
Getting around Lavaur
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Lavaur Station or Les Cauquillous Station. Lavaur might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Lavaur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Lavaur gets about 648 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°F