Lahore Hotels from Rs3,715
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Lahore has to offer including the museums, zoo and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, water parks and temples.
- There are 84 hotels and other accommodation options in Lahore
- The closest major airport is in Lahore (LHE-Allam Iqbal Intl.), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Amritsar (ATQ-Raja Sansi Intl.), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) away
Dressing for Lahore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 41°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 38°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lahore is 22 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°C