Kumbalgodu Hotels from Rs2,127
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2017
Reviewed on 4 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 16 Jan 2020
Those travelling to Kumbalgodu are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Bull Temple, Tipu's Summer Palace and ISKCON Temple are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 886 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kumbalgodu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kumbalgodu is 864 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kumbalgodu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kumbalgodu, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Kumbalgodu?
Kumbalgodu Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kumbalgodu by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kumbalgodu Airports
- Accommodation near Kumbalgodu Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kumbalgodu
- Choose Your Kumbalgodu Hotel Style
- Search Kumbalgodu Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kumbalgodu
- Hotels Near Kumbalgodu, Bengaluru
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations