Those travelling to Kota are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Kota, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 29.9 mi (48 km) away.
Getting around Kota
Make your way to Koda Station for metro transport. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Kota
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 39 millimetres of rain falls on Kota each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 29°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°F