- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Haad Khom Beach
- 5 min drive
- Mae Haad Beach
- 5 min drive
- Bottle Beach
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Ko Pha-ngan, Hin Bhai Resort is by the sea. Those looking for an activity can check out Thong Sala Pier, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Mae Haad Beach and Koh Ma.
- Haad Khom Beach - 5 min drive
- Mae Haad Beach - 5 min drive
- Koh Ma - 5 min drive
- Salad Beach - 6 min drive
- Bottle Beach - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hin Bhai Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hin Bhai Resort
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hin Bhai Resort Koh Phangan
- Hin Bhai Resort
- Hin Bhai Koh Phangan
- Hin Bhai
- Hin Bhai Resort Hotel
- Hin Bhai Resort Ko Pha-ngan
- Hin Bhai Resort Hotel Ko Pha-ngan
Did not enjoy
We booked this on a friend's recommendation and we were booked for 5 nights here but we left after 2 nights. We were charged for all 5 nights by the hotel. First of all the location was the worst. It's on the north side of the island and was too far from all of the action, shopping and good beaches. There was something in our room at night making noise and we don't know what it was so we could not sleep. It rained and was cloudy the whole time we were there, yet when we got on our scooter the rest of the island had better weather and less wind. The frogs are very noisy in this area and make a high pitched squealing noise for about 4 hours a night. The shower only produced low pressure Luke warm water. There are only 2 towels in the room and no housekeeping. I would not stay here again.
Pros: The wifi and cable flat screen tv worked well. The bed was comfortable. It's good for people who like to rough it. The private villa was a nice idea.
Cons: Close the bathroom window or put a screen on it to keep insects and creatures from getting in. We had 3 wasps get into our bathroom.
Location: Close to a 7Eleven and a good restaurant. Good beach for kite surfing.