- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Jai
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Family Triple Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Hotel Jai is located in Kodaikanal. Kurinji Temple and Kurinji Temple Kodaikanal are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bryant Park and Palani Hills.Visit our Kodaikanal travel guide
- Kodaikanal Lake - 12 min walk
- Kurinji Andavar Temple - 9 min drive
- Kurinji Temple - 10 min drive
- Kurinji Temple Kodaikanal - 10 min drive
- Bryant Park - 15 min drive
- Madurai (IXM) - 167 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2500 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great Hotel, Ok location
The hotel is a bit away from things, but still close enough to some other hotels that you don't feel isolated, but there's some traffic and noise. It's about a 15 minute walk to get to the lake and to the area of town with shops and restaurants. The hotel itself is lovely: clean, well-maintained, comfortable rooms, and good food. One evening they played a Bollywood movie during dinner, which we enjoyed. The staff was efficient and courteous... very professional. Overall a good place to stay, though not as centrally located as some of the other hotels.