- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Relax and breath
- Max people: 3Max adults: 3Max children: 2
1 King Bed
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – Flat-screen TV with cable channels
Food & Drink – Coffee/tea maker, minibar and 24-hour room service
Bathroom – Private bathroom, bathrobes and a shower with a rainfall showerhead
Practical – Safe, free newspaper and desk; rollaway/extra beds available on request
Comfort – Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Smoking And Non-Smoking
The average per-night price is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices exclude taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Located in Kochi's Fort Kochi neighbourhood, The Killians Boutique Hotel is in the historical district and near the beach. Bolgatty Palace and Chinese Fishing Nets are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Poornathrayesa Temple and Wonderla.Visit our Kochi travel guide
- St. Francis Church - 4 min walk
- Chinese Fishing Nets - 5 min walk
- Santa Cruz Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Fort Kochi Beach - 8 min walk
- Jain Temple - 4 min drive
- Cochin Ezhupunna Station - 19 min drive
- Lissie Metro Station - 24 min drive
- Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.) - 61 min drive
- Where to eat
- LILY GRACE – Ocean-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
- RIVER LOUNGE – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
About this property
The Killians Boutique Hotel
Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Rollaway beds available
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- TV channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspapers
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for The Killians Boutique Hotel
Comfortable hotel in a historic location.
Fort Kochi has a lot of historic places to visit but it is small and thus after 3 days you've seen it all. The beaches are filthy as is the sea so not a nice spot to stay longer.. The hotel was comfortable but the food in the restaurant (fish and meat) were not high standard or fresh.
Pros: Friendly staff and close to all amenities.
Cons: The kitchen of the hotel's restaurant and more ambiance around the swimmingpool.
Location: A heritage walking tour with a guide or a riksja driver is a 'must'. And a boattrip on the backwaters.