Klang Hotels from Rs863
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Sep 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Klang has to offer including the monuments, seafood restaurants and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours. Shah Alam Blue Mosque, Malaysian Houses of Parliament and Mid Valley Mega Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodation options in Klang
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.4 km) away
Getting around Klang
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Kuala Lumpur Klang KTM Komuter Station, Kuala Lumpur Teluk Pulai KTM Komuter Station or Kuala Lumpur Teluk Gadong KTM Komuter Station. Klang might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Klang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Klang is 80 millimetres
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C