Visitors can enjoy all that Karwar has to offer including the mountain views, rivers and museums. In Karwar, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 46.5 mi (74.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Karwar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 17°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 38°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Average annual rainfall for Karwar is 653 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 17°C