Karachi Hotels from Rs2,485
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Apr 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Karachi has to offer including the monuments, museums and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, temples and entertainment choices.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Karachi
- The closest major airport is in Karachi (KHI-Jinnah Intl.), 6.9 mi (11 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Karachi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 36°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 35°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Karachi is 32 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C