Visitors can enjoy all that Kangra has to offer including the temples and rivers. In Kangra, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kangra (DHM-Gaggal), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Kangra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 40°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 37°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 652 millimetres of rain falls on Kangra each year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 38°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 6°C