Visitors to Jodhpur are sure to enjoy the lakes and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and temples.
- There are 137 hotels and other accommodation options in Jodhpur
- The closest major airport is in Jodhpur (JDH), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Jodhpur
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Jodhpur Junction Train Station or Jodhpur Mandor Train Station. Jodhpur may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Jodhpur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 42°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 39°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 37°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Jodhpur is 288 millimetres
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 41°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C