Imbituba Hotels from Rs2,420
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Imbituba has to offer including the parks, beaches and museums. In Imbituba, there are 71 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Florianopolis (FLN-Hercilio Luz Intl.), 37.9 mi (60.9 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Jaguaruna (JJG-Humberto Ghizzo Bortoluzzi Regional), 40.1 mi (64.5 km) away.
Dressing for Imbituba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- About 1331 millimetres of rain falls on Imbituba each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Imbituba?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Imbituba, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Imbituba?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Imbituba?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Imbituba?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Imbituba?
Imbituba Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Imbituba by Star Rating
- Hotels near Imbituba Airports
- Areas of Imbituba
- Accommodation near Imbituba Attractions
- More accommodation types in Imbituba
- Choose Your Imbituba Hotel Style
- Search Imbituba Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Imbituba
- Hotels Near Imbituba, South Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations