Photo by Naseeb Singh
Hisar Hotels from Rs1,367
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Hisar hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in HisarView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Hisar has to offer including the temples, university setting and lakeside setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. In Hisar, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Hisar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 39°C, whilst the average at night is 16°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- About 840 millimetres of rain falls on Hisar each year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C