- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Mercure Hatfield Oak
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Privilege, Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Hatfield, Mercure Hatfield Oak is in the city centre. Hatfield House and Knebworth House are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Elstree Film Studios and Paradise Wildlife Park. Don't miss out on a visit to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Hatfield travel guide
- The Galleria - 2 min drive
- University of Hertfordshire - 3 min drive
- Elstree Film Studios - 10 min drive
- Hatfield House - 14 min drive
- Aldwickbury Park Golf Club - 19 min drive
- Welham Green Station - 3 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Mercure Hatfield Oak
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort