Visitors to Hardy are sure to enjoy the rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, parks and seafood restaurants. In Hardy, there are 25 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Hardy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- About 1232 millimetres of rain falls on Hardy each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C