Visiting Grisignano di Zocco
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Grisignano di Zocco has to offer. Olympic Theatre, Basilica Palladiana and Giardini dell'Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 578 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) away
Getting around Grisignano di Zocco
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Grisignano di Zocco Station. Grisignano di Zocco might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Grisignano di Zocco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Grisignano di Zocco gets about 862 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 30°F, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 1°F