Garopaba Hotels from Rs1,828
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Garopaba has to offer including the beaches and parks. In Garopaba, there are 25 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Florianopolis (FLN-Hercilio Luz Intl.), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Garopaba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 15°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 17°C
- Garopaba gets about 1331 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 15°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Garopaba?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Garopaba, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Garopaba?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Garopaba?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Garopaba?
Garopaba Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Garopaba by Star Rating
- Hotels near Garopaba Airports
- Areas of Garopaba
- Accommodation near Garopaba Attractions
- More accommodation types in Garopaba
- Choose Your Garopaba Hotel Style
- Search Garopaba Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Garopaba
- Hotels Near Garopaba, South Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations