- MG Marg Market
- 3 min walk
- Banjhakri Falls
- 6 min walk
- Flower Exhibition Centre
- 10 min walk
- Gangtok (PYG-Pakyong)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Gangtok, Netuk House is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Royal Palace and Do Drul Chorten Stupa are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit MG Marg Market.
- MG Marg Market - 3 min walk
- Banjhakri Falls - 6 min walk
- Fambong La Wildlife Sanctuary - 6 min walk
- Flower Exhibition Centre - 10 min walk
- Royal Palace - 11 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1200.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: INR 450 for adults and INR 300 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1200.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Netuk House Hotel
- Netuk House Gangtok
- Netuk House Hotel Gangtok