Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Mar 2020
Where to stay in Fortaleza
3.5/5Good!(3 area reviews)
Meireles is popular for its beaches, and if you're looking for more to see and do, you might think about a trip to Iracema Beach or Meireles Beach.
Praia de Iracema
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
Praia de Iracema is noteworthy for its beaches, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Iracema Beach and Ponte dos Ingleses.
Porto das Dunas
You'll enjoy the beaches and monuments in Porto das Dunas. You might want to make time for a stop at Beach Park Water Park or Porto das Dunas Beach.
You'll enjoy the museums and monuments in Aldeota. You might want to make time for a stop at Portugal Square or CEART Artisan Center.
Centro is well liked for its beaches and museums. If you're hoping to get in some sightseeing, Iracema Beach and Dragao do Mar Art and Culture Center are top spots, and you can jump on the metro at Jose de Alencar Station or Sao Benedito Station to get around.
More trip options
- Hotels in Fortaleza by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fortaleza Airports
- Areas of Fortaleza
- Accommodation near Fortaleza Attractions
- More accommodation types in Fortaleza
- Choose Your Fortaleza Hotel Style
- Search Fortaleza Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Fortaleza
- Hotels Near Fortaleza, Ceara
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations