Search Hostels in Florianopolis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Florianopolis
Other property types in Florianopolis
Hotel Kennedy Executive
Reviewed on 19 Sep 2017
Slaviero Essential Palhoça Viacatarina
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2018
Costao do Santinho Resort - All-Inclusive
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2017
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for somewhere affordable to stay in Florianopolis, one of its 43 hostels could be a great option. These dorm-style accommodation options come in many different forms, but all of them have three main things in common:
- Budget prices
- A social atmosphere
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By staying at a hostel in Florianopolis, you can cut your spending on accommodation and use more of your money for sightseeing during your trip. We've heard good things about this destination's natural setting, including its beaches and island views.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Florianopolis?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while August and July are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 29° C and night-time temperatures average 20° C
- April-June: 27° C is the daytime average and 15° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 22° C and night-time averages are around 14° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 28° C during the day and 17° C at night
- Average rainfall is 1331 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Florianopolis?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- Mole Beach
- Campeche Island
- Lagoinha do Leste Beach
- Morro da Cruz
- Santa Catarina Island
- Joaquina Dunes
- Historical Museum of Santa Catarina
- Alvaro Carvalho Theater
- Casa da Alfandega
Generally, Florianopolis is known for its:
- Scuba diving
How to Get to Florianopolis and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Florianopolis (FLN-Hercilio Luz Intl.), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city centre.