Where to stay in Florianopolis
3/5(1 area review)
Unique features of Jurere include the beaches and restaurants. Make a stop by Jurere Beach or Jurerê Open Shopping while you're exploring the area.
Barra da Lagoa
You'll enjoy the beaches and coffee shops in Barra da Lagoa. You might want to make time for a stop at Tamar Project or Mozambique Beach.
Lagoa da Conceicao
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
You'll enjoy the restaurants and monuments in Lagoa da Conceicao. You might want to make time for a stop at Joaquina Beach or Joaquina Dunes.
2.5/5(3 area reviews)
Centro is noteworthy for its shopping, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Beiramar Shopping Center and Rosario Steps.
Ingleses do Rio Vermelho
Unique features of Ingleses do Rio Vermelho include the beaches and restaurants. Make a stop by Ingleses Beach or Barra Norte Shopping Centre while you're exploring the area.
Top hotels in Florianopolis
Reviewed on 12 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 25 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2020
Florianopolis Beach Holiday
It's time to slow things down and sip on your favourite beverage by the sea on a Florianopolis holiday. Incredible seaside views await on a trip to Florianopolis — Mole Beach (11 kilometres away) is an excellent example. It's a great idea to book a hotel close by. If you're looking for more options, loads of sightseers also book Florianopolis holiday deals close to Barra da Lagoa Beach and Ingleses Beach.
Things You Should Know About Florianopolis
- Staying near the water means picture-perfect vistas and long walks along the beach in the evening. Have a look through our Florianopolis beach hotels and see what's available.
- Private holiday homes are also popular with many travellers to these parts. FL023 6 Bedroom Holiday home By Senstay and Bangalô Red Moon are good examples of what to expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Florianopolis. They make it easy to budget. Leave your purse safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Want to know what Florianopolis has to offer? It's hard to beat insider tips. As soon as you arrive, get chatting to a few of the 412,700 people who live here. Check out our useful Florianopolis things to do page, too.
- Mole Beach is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, look up our Florianopolis holiday deals.