Where to stay in Florianopolis
2.5/5(3 area reviews)
Centro is noteworthy for its shopping, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Beiramar Shopping Center and Rosario Steps.
Lagoa da Conceicao
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
You'll enjoy the restaurants and monuments in Lagoa da Conceicao. You might want to make time for a stop at Joaquina Beach or Joaquina Dunes.
Barra da Lagoa
You'll enjoy the beaches and coffee shops in Barra da Lagoa. You might want to make time for a stop at Tamar Project or Mozambique Beach.
Ingleses do Rio Vermelho
Unique features of Ingleses do Rio Vermelho include the beaches and restaurants. Make a stop by Ingleses Beach or Barra Norte Shopping Centre while you're exploring the area.
Travellers like the beaches in Rio Tavares, and Joaquina Beach is a top attraction you might want to visit.
Top hotels in Florianopolis
Reviewed on 19 Sep 2017
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2018
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2017
Florianopolis Beach Holiday
It's time to slow things down and sip on your favourite beverage by the sea on a Florianopolis holiday. Incredible seaside views await on a trip to Florianopolis — Mole Beach (7 miles (12 km) away) is an excellent example. It's a great idea to book a hotel close by. If you're looking for more options, loads of sightseers also book Florianopolis holiday deals close to Barra da Lagoa Beach and Ingleses Beach.
Things You Should Know About Florianopolis
- Staying near the water means picture-perfect vistas and long walks along the beach in the evening. Have a look through our Florianopolis beach hotels and see what's available.
- Private holiday homes are also popular with many travellers to these parts. FL023 6 Bedroom Holiday home By Senstay and Bangalô Red Moon are good examples of what to expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Florianopolis. They make it easy to budget. Leave your purse safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Want to know what Florianopolis has to offer? It's hard to beat insider tips. As soon as you arrive, get chatting to a few of the 412,700 people who live here. Check out our useful Florianopolis things to do page, too.
- Mole Beach is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, look up our Florianopolis holiday deals.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Florianopolis holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Florianopolis holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Florianopolis?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Florianopolis?
- Trail 360 Degrees view
- Campeche Island day tour
- Florianopolis City Tour
- Balneário de Camboriú Full-Day City Tour
- Blumenau City Full-Day Tour
- Private Florianópolis Tour by Car