Search Apartments in Florianopolis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Florianopolis
Other property types in Florianopolis
Hotel Kennedy Executive
Reviewed on 19 Sep 2017
Slaviero Essential Palhoça Viacatarina
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2018
Costao do Santinho Resort - All-Inclusive
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2017
Staying in an Apartment in Florianopolis
There are plenty of places to stay in Florianopolis with 588 accommodation options to select from, including 165 apartments. The area is well regarded for its amazing beaches, and you can visit popular sights like Mole Beach.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? An apartment features a kitchen for convenient meals, and is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Best Time to Visit Florianopolis
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while August and July are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 29°C and nighttime temperatures average 20°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 15°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 22°C and nighttime averages are around 14°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1331 inches in a year
Must See in Florianopolis
Visitors to Florianopolis appreciate its beaches. Tamar Project and Aqua Show Park are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include Historical Museum of Santa Catarina and Alvaro Carvalho Theater. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Mole Beach and Lagoinha do Leste Beach.Florianopolis is also known for:
- Scuba diving
How to Get to Florianopolis and Around the Area
Fly into Florianopolis (FLN-Hercilio Luz Intl.), which is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.