Faisalabad Hotels from Rs2,433
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Faisalabad has to offer including the forests, university setting and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Faisalabad
- The closest major airport is in Faisalabad (LYP-Faisalabad Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Faisalabad
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 38°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Faisalabad each year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°C