Visitors can enjoy all that Darbhanga has to offer including the temples, university setting and gardens. The cosy and cultural setting also entices those visiting the city. There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Darbhanga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Darbhanga gets about 1095 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 37°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 10°C