Visitors can enjoy all that Corps-Nuds has to offer including its theme park. Top sights around the area include Thabor Botanic Gardens and Palais du Parlement.
- There are 240 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city centre
Getting around Corps-Nuds
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Corps-Nuds Station. Corps-Nuds might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Corps-Nuds
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- About 926 millimetres of rain falls on Corps-Nuds each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C