Search Hostels in Coffs Harbour
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Coffs Harbour
Other property types in Coffs Harbour
Opal Cove Resort
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort
Reviewed on 15 Aug 2020
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Coffs Harbour
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're looking for low-cost places to stay in Coffs Harbour, a hostel might be a great choice for you. These dorm-style accommodation options come in quite a few different forms, but they have three main things in common:
- Low prices
- A social setting
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By going with a hostel in Coffs Harbour, you can cut your spending on accommodation and set aside more of your budget for going out during your stay. We've heard good things about this destination's natural setting, including its beaches and island views.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Coffs Harbour?
Good weather's always better when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically February and January, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 27° C and night-time temperatures average 16° C
- April-June: 25° C is the daytime average and 7° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 23° C and night-time averages are around 7° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 27° C during the day and 12° C at night
- Average rainfall is 1478 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Coffs Harbour?
Depending on what interests you, you might appreciate these places to visit:Natural Features
- North Coast Botanic Gardens
- Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve
- Bruxner Park Flora Reserve
- Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery
- Coffs Harbour Regional Museum
- Bellingen Museum
- Coffs Central
- Coffs Harbour Court House
- Coffs Harbour Showground
Overall, Coffs Harbour is known for its:
- Whale watching
How to Get to Coffs Harbour and Around the Area
You'll find the closest airport in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS), 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city centre. Another option is Grafton, NSW (GFN), situated 37.5 mi (60.3 km) away. Once you're on the ground, you might want to use public transport during your trip. Head over to Urunga Station for metro transport. If you're hoping to explore more of the area, make your way to Coffs Harbour Station to take a train.