Overview of The Kings Park Residency
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Double Bed, City View
Standard Double or Twin Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Single Room
About this area
Located in Chennai, The Kings Park Residency is near the beach. Fort St. George and Kapaleeswarar Temple are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Marina Beach. VGP Universal Kingdom and Vadapalani Murugan Temple are also worth visiting.
- Anna Salai - 7 min walk
- MGR Memorial - 12 min walk
- Marina Beach - 20 min walk
- Express Avenue - 4 min drive
- Fort St. George - 5 min drive
- Chennai Chepauk Station - 10 min walk
- LIC Metro Station - 16 min walk
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
The Kings Park Residency
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 450.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 450.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Kings Park Residency Hotel
- The Kings Park Residency Chennai
- The Kings Park Residency Hotel Chennai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very helpful staff. Made taxi arrangements for me, provided hand phone power cord when I had forgotten mine, made change of larger bills. Thoughtful and attentive. Room was basic but clean and as advertised. Centrally located near beach and center. Guard at the entrance and parking area. Facilities were minimal, so beat for a tourist rather than business traveller. Breakfast was simple and adequate. Has room service and restaurant. Would recommend.