- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Villa des Arts
- 8 min walk
- Casablanca Twin Center
- 11 min walk
- Parc de la Ligue Arabe
- 16 min walk
- Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Casablanca, Movenpick Hotel Casablanca is in the city centre and on the boardwalk. Casablanca Twin Center and Hassan II Mosque are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ain Diab Beach.
- Villa des Arts - 8 min walk
- Casablanca Twin Center - 11 min walk
- Twin Center Shopping Center - 11 min walk
- Cathedrale Sacre Coeur - 15 min walk
- Parc de la Ligue Arabe - 16 min walk
- Hassan II Avenue Station - 1 min walk
- Casa Voyageurs Station - 4 min drive
- Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Casablanca Café – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- XO LOUNGE – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Graffiti – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Le 16ème RoofTop – Poolside rooftop bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Movenpick Hotel Casablanca
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 56.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Movenpick Casablanca
- Mövenpick Casablanca
- Casablanca Plaza Hotel
- Movenpick Casablanca
- Movenpick Hotel Casablanca Hotel
- Movenpick Hotel Casablanca Casablanca
- Movenpick Hotel Casablanca Hotel Casablanca