Search Hostels in Buenos Aires
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Buenos Aires
Posada de las Aguilas
Reviewed on 19 Dec 2020
Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2020
Be Hollywood Hotel
Reviewed on 26 Feb 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're in the market for an affordable place to stay in Buenos Aires, one of the 51 hostels here could be a great option for you. No two hostels look identical, but these dormitory-style accommodation options all feature the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
- Low prices
- A social environment
Hostels are a great way to stay in Buenos Aires for good value, so you can save your money for sightseeing. You can check out the entertainment venues and other cultural highlights in this destination, as well as activities like shopping.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Buenos Aires?
The weather can be a big factor when you want to venture out and explore, so here's some information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically January and March, while June and July are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 30° C and night-time temperatures average 14° C
- April-June: 20° C is the daytime average and 5° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 17° C and night-time averages are around 5° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23° C during the day and 9° C at night
- Average rainfall is 19 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Buenos Aires?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might enjoy these places:Top Sights
- Estadio Monumental
- Teatro Colon
- Austral Park
- Centenario Park
- Serrano Square
- Presidente Sarmiento Frigate Ship Museum
- Automotive Museum
Generally, Buenos Aires is known for its:
- Live music
How to Get to Buenos Aires and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the nearest airport in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), located 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away from the city centre. An alternative is Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), located 18 mi (28.9 km) away. When you're out and about, you may want to make use of public transport. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Inca Station, Tronador Station and Viceroys Square Station. To explore more of the surrounding area, catch a train at Buenos Aires Liniers Station, Villa Adelina Station or Buenos Aires Devoto Station.