Search Apartments in Brockport
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Brockport
Hampton Inn Brockport, NY
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Econo Lodge Brockport
Reviewed on 24 May 2020
Best Western Brockport Inn & Suites
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Brockport
There are plenty of places to stay in the Rochester area, with 132 hotels and accommodation options including 6 apartments. While in the region, visit popular sights like Genesee River's High Falls.
Why choose an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are a good option for couples who want a more local feel, but also for families who want the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Brockport?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 9°C and nighttime temperatures average -8°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 0°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 27°C and nighttime averages are around 8°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average rainfall is 872 inches in a year
Things to Do in Brockport
While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Seneca Park Zoo, or get outside and enjoy nature at Genesee River's High Falls. In the larger area, you’ll find Emily L. Knapp Museum and Library and State University of New York-Brockport.Brockport is known also for its:
- University life
How to Get to Brockport and Around the Area
Fly into Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), which is located 14.8 mi (23.8 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.