Braga Hotels from Rs2,510
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Braga, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the a cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, football games and temples. Top sights in the city include Santa Barbara Garden, Archbishop's Palace and Braga Cathedral.
- There are 89 hotels and other accommodation options in Braga
- The closest major airport is in Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Braga
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Braga Station. Braga might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Braga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 1270 millimetres of rain falls on Braga each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C