Bordeaux Hotels from Rs2,449
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 3 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Where to stay in Bordeaux
Bordeaux City Centre
Travellers choose Bordeaux City Centre for its great bars. Hop aboard the metro at Gambetta Tram Station or Grand Theatre Tram Station and check out top sights like Grand Theater Opera National of Bordeaux.
Quartier du Lac
Noted for its lake views and bars, there's plenty to explore in Quartier du Lac. Top attractions like The City of Wine and Aushopping Bordeaux Lac are major draws, and you can hop on the metro at Claveau Tram Station or Brandenburg Tram Station to see more of the city.
Bordeaux Golden Triangle
If you're spending time in Bordeaux Golden Triangle, you might enjoy attractions like Rue Sainte-Catherine and Notre Dame Church. You might also enjoy the neighbourhood's ample dining options before hopping on the metro at Grand Theatre Tram Station to see more of the city.
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Chartrons. Spend some time visiting top spots like Cap Sciences, and catch the metro at Emile Counord Tram Station or Grand Parc Tram Station to see more of the area.
Lake views and bars are highlights of Bordeaux-Lac. Make a stop by Bordeaux Exhibition Center or Bordeaux Stadium while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Claveau Tram Station to get around town.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bordeaux, and visitors give high marks for the local tours, shopping and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its wineries, museums and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Aquitaine Museum, Cathedrale St. Andre and Grosse Cloche.
- There are 631 hotels and other accommodation options in Bordeaux
- The closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Bordeaux
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of Bordeaux is a breeze. You can walk to nearby metro stations including City Hall, Hotel de Ville Tram Station and Musee d'Aquitaine Tram Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Bordeaux St-Jean Station, Bordeaux-Benauge Station or Bordeaux Cauderan-Merignac Station.
Dressing for Bordeaux
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bordeaux is 912 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bordeaux?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bordeaux, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Bordeaux?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Bordeaux?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Bordeaux?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bordeaux?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Bordeaux?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Bordeaux?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Bordeaux?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Bordeaux?
Bordeaux Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bordeaux by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bordeaux Airports
- Areas of Bordeaux
- Accommodation near Bordeaux Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bordeaux
- Choose Your Bordeaux Hotel Style
- Search Bordeaux Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bordeaux
- Hotels Near Bordeaux, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations