Overview of Southernstar Bangalore
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
Suite, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Bengaluru, Southernstar Bangalore is in the city centre and near a metro station. M.G. Road and UB City are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lalbagh Botanical Gardens and Cubbon Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sree Kanteerava Stadium or M. Chinnaswamy Stadium.Visit our Bengaluru travel guide
- Cubbon Park - 3 min walk
- M.G. Road - 5 min walk
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum - 7 min walk
- UB City - 8 min walk
- Vidhana Soudha - 18 min walk
- Bengaluru Cantonment Station - 4 min drive
- Mahatma Gandhi Road Station - 12 min walk
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.) - 51 min drive
- Where to eat
- Club 9 – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1999.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 7 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Located very centrally, I will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. Church street, UB City, Cubbon Park etc are all just walking distance from the hotel. The room I stayed in was spacious, neat, very comfortable (it even had a massage chair !!) The breakfast spread is very nice and delicious. They have decent eating options within the hotel plus lots of restaurants in the vicinity.
Pros: Comfortable room and location.
Cons: The rooms facing Lavelle road got quite noisy during morning peak hours.
Location: Excellent location. Tons of shopping, eating & drinking options around.