- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road - An AccorHotels Brand
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
Standard Twin Room
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road - An AccorHotels Brand is in an area with good shopping. Bangalore Palace and ISKCON Temple are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lalbagh Botanical Gardens and Cubbon Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium or Sree Kanteerava Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- The Oxford College - 3 min walk
- St. John's Auditorium - 4 min drive
- The Forum - 5 min drive
- Bannerghatta Road - 5 min drive
- Laser Republic - 9 min drive
- Rashtreeya Vidyalaya Road Station - 8 min drive
- Jayanagar - 9 min drive
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.) - 78 min drive
About this property
ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road - An AccorHotels Brand
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 499 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1750 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Decent place for a quick business meeting visit in the city.