Belagavi Hotels from Rs998
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Belgaum has to offer including the temples, golf courses and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Belgaum
- The closest major airport is in Belgaum (IXG), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Belgaum
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Belgaum Station, Sulebhavi Station or Desur Station. Belgaum might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Belgaum
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 653 millimetres of rain falls on Belgaum each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 17°C