Visitors can enjoy all that Belgaum has to offer including the temples, golf courses and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Belgaum
- The closest major airport is in Belgaum (IXG), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Belgaum
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Belgaum Station, Sulebhavi Station or Desur Station. Belgaum might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Belgaum
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 653 millimetres of rain falls on Belgaum each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 17°C