- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Phumelelo Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
About this area
Located in Bela-Bela, Phumelelo Lodge is in a rural location. Shoppers can check out Bela Bela Flea Market, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Mabalingwe Nature Reserve South Gate and Wessels Lake.
- Wessels Lake - 19 min drive
- Mabalingwe Nature Reserve South Gate - 21 min drive
- Klipspringer Lake - 24 min drive
- Bela-Bela Mosque - 45 min drive
- Bambelela Wildlife Care - 73 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 150 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent Bush Lodge
An absolutely brilliant place to visit. Excellent staff, excellent food and wonderful attention to detail. We loved every minute of it and will be going back soon