Overview of Mayflower Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Standard Single Room
Standard Triple Room
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room
Family Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Beirut, Mayflower Hotel is in the city centre and by the sea. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Hamra Street and Le Mall Sin El Fil, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Zaitunay Bay. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Beirut Municipal Stadium or Hippodrome du parc de Beyrouth. Discover the area's water adventures with waterskiing, windsurfing and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
- Lebanese American University - 6 min walk
- American University of Beirut - 7 min walk
- American University of Beirut Medical Center - 10 min walk
- Beirut Corniche - 11 min walk
- Pigeon Rocks - 17 min walk
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Duke of Wellington – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Moon on the Rocks – Serves lunch and dinner.
- Louly s – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 12 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 33 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort