Beirut Hotels from Rs2,210
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Beirut give high marks for the shopping, lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes and museums. Top sights in the city include Beirut Municipal Stadium, Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium and Pigeon Rocks.
- There are 237 hotels and other accommodation options in Beirut
- The closest major airport is in Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Beirut
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the nighttime average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Beirut gets about 890 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 11°C