Search Hostels in Batemans Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Batemans Bay
Other property types in Batemans Bay
Abode Hotel Malua Bay
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Batemans Bay Marina Resort
Reviewed on 7 Jul 2020
NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for an affordable place to stay in Batemans Bay, a hostel in town could be a great choice for you. These dorm-style accommodation options come in many forms, but they all have three main qualities in common:
- Budget-friendly prices
- A social atmosphere
- Shared rooms (though many have private options too)
By choosing a hostel in Batemans Bay, you can reduce your spending on lodging and set aside more of your trip funds for exploring during your holiday. The beaches create an appealing natural setting, and you can enjoy attractions like the marina.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Batemans Bay?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here's some information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically November and December, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 26° C and night-time temperatures average 14° C
- April-June: 23° C is the daytime average and 7° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 19° C and night-time averages are around 6° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 26° C during the day and 10° C at night
- Average rainfall is 886 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Batemans Bay?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might enjoy these places:Natural Features
- Albert Ryan Park
- Observation Head Lookout
- Eurobodalla Botanic Gardens
- Batemans Bay Old Courthouse Museum
- Wattlebark Gallery of Arts and Crafts
- Batemans Bay Marina
- Catalina Golf Course
- Batemans Bay Mini Golf
In general, Batemans Bay is known for its:
How to Get to Batemans Bay and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Moruya, NSW (MYA), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away from the city centre.