Visitors can enjoy all that Balurghat has to offer including the temples, festivals and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the larger region.
Dressing for Balurghat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 27°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Balurghat is 44 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C