Search Hostels in Angourie
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Angourie
The Cove Yamba
Reviewed on 26 Jul 2020
Blue Dolphin Holiday Resort
Reviewed on 13 Jul 2020
Yamba Beach Motel
Reviewed on 3 Sep 2020
Hostels and More in Angourie
If you're having trouble finding a hostel in Angourie, there are 28 other accommodation options in a 10-mile radius, and we can help you pick one that suits you. For those who want to save money on overnight costs and focus more on fun things to do, you can score great deals on Expedia.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Angourie?
Good weather's always better when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically January and December, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 30° C and night-time temperatures average 16° C
- April-June: 26° C is the daytime average and 6° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 25° C and night-time averages are around 5° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29° C during the day and 12° C at night
- Average rainfall is 33 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Angourie?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might like these places:Natural Features
- Angourie Blue Pool
- Angourie Surfing Reserve
- Yuraygir National Park
- Pippi Beach
- Dolphin Park
- Yamba Golf and Country Club
In general, Angourie is known for its:
How to Get to Angourie and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Grafton, NSW (GFN), located 27.9 mi (45 km) away from the city centre. An alternative is Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), which is 45.6 mi (73.3 km) away.