Availability: Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino
Family-friendly Cupertino hotel with an outdoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in the business district, close to Vallco Shopping Mall, Golfland USA, and Apple Campus. Also nearby are Cupertino Historical Society and Museum and Euphrat Museum of Art.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature iPod docking stations along with air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1,248 square feet (116 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1,248
- Conference space size (meters) - 116
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.