Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Hotel with a restaurant, in Nottingham (Annesley Woodhouse)
This hotel is located in Nottingham (Annesley Woodhouse), close to Newstead Abbey and Hucknall Church of St. Mary Magdalene. Area attractions also include East Midlands Designer Outlet and Bulwell Forest Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Dakota Nottingham features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include premium bedding. Bathrooms come with showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). 2 meeting rooms are available. This Nottingham hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Room service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free parking
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- LCD TV
Dakota Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per room, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu