Please enter your travel dates.
Beachside Goa resort with 7 restaurants
Situated on a private stretch of Vainguinim Beach in North Goa, Cidade de Goa is a 10-minute drive from Miramar and Bambolim beaches, and about 4 miles away from Panaji, Goa’s capital city.
Restaurants and casino
Cidade de Goa has 7 restaurants, many featuring beachside patios. An Ayurvedic spa, fitness and health center, and pool are onsite. Nightlife is centered on the 24-hour casino and 2 onsite bars.
Guestrooms feature bold colors, modern furniture, and balconies, many with views of the Arabian Sea. Minibars and cable TV are offered. Suites feature living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
From public areas to guestrooms, Cidade de Goa takes full advantage of its private beachside views. Step on to the sand for a day of sunbathing and beach volleyball, or take a swim in the pool. The full-service spa offers Ayurvedic treatments, and the health club features a spa tub and sauna.
The 7 on site restaurants include a range of options, from formal candle-lit dinners to coffee to go. A 24-hour café sells breakfast items. Guests can relax with a drink at the poolside bar. The casino is open 24 hours. A business center is on site.
The resort provides a complimentary roundtrip airport shuttle and train station pickup (surcharge). Limited complimentary parking is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free valet parking
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Year Built 1982
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4306
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 400
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Video library
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking (limited spaces)
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free valet parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- Turndown service
- Memory foam mattress
Alfama, The Chef’s Special – This fine dining restaurant offers intimate outdoor seating, live music, and candle lit dinners.
Barbeque – This beachfront grill has a rustic open kitchen where chefs prepare grilled meats, seafood, and vegetables for dinner.
Café Azul – Boasting pool and sea views, this café features sandwiches, wood-fired pizza, and traditional Goan fare.
Laranja – Buffets of international cuisine are offered daily, with indoor and outdoor dining areas.
Dorcaria – This 24-hour café serves breakfast (surcharge), and features teas, coffees, pastries, and desserts.
24-hour room service and seasonal beachside service are available.
Surrounded by lush gardens, the pool overlooks the Arabian Sea and private beach. The fitness center includes cardio and weight machines, and a health club offers a spa tub, sauna, and yoga classes. Guests can enjoy a game of beach volleyball or tennis onsite, or head inside for table tennis and badminton.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
Pavitra Ayurveda specializes in traditional Ayuvedic treatments, as well as massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. Aromatherapy is also offered. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
NOTE: The hotel offers complimentary airport transfer. Guests who plan to use this service must provide flight details to the front desk 48 hours prior to arrival. The hotel's phone number and email address can be found on the booking confirmation email.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3100
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1550 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 9100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 4550 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 23 October per adult: INR 1100
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 275 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.