Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Multiple View
VW3D High Floor Double
- 2 double
Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
- 1 king
- 2 double
Upscale landmark hotel adjacent to Beverly Hills
Near stylish shopping
This landmark Hyatt Regency is on the city's Westside, 1 mile from Beverly Hills; an upscale outdoor mall anchored by Macy's is across the street, and beaches are within 8 miles.
Host to the stars
A favorite of actors and politicians, this Hyatt is home to the West Coast flagship Equinox Fitness Club + Spa, a destination unto itself. Outside, reflecting pools lead to a large pool with cabanas.
Rooms with a view
All rooms feature large furnished balconies with views of the pool or the mountains and Los Angeles skyline. Rooms also include flat-screen TVs, MP3 docking stations, and Hyatt's signature Grand Bed.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The 16-floor Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is across from an upscale, open-air mall. Beverly Hills is about a mile away.
The Equinox Fitness Club + Spa offers a fitness center, a café, and saunas. Behind the hotel, pools glow at night with jade and turquoise lighting. Beyond is a large, heated pool and a sundeck with cabanas and umbrella-shaded tables. The vast, open lobby displays flat-panel TVs .
Breeze restaurant is a chic, modern room offering California cuisine, a sushi bar, and al fresco dining in warm weather. The lobby lounge provides outdoor dining in rattan chairs on the patio and guests can enjoy poolside dining May - October.
Ronald Reagan stayed at this Los Angeles hotel so frequently during his presidency that the press dubbed it the "Western White House." The huge ballroom, with formal stage and glittering chandeliers, hosts awards ceremonies for such groups as the Directors Guild and Women in Film.
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 726
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 16
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Breeze - Sophisticated California cuisine, along with sushi/sake bar. Signature Jumbo Scallops, Glazed Scottish Salmon, Sake Marinated Sea Bass, Roasted Rack of Lamb, Goat Cheese Basil Ravioli among menu highlights. Zinc ceiling, marble bar, striped banquettes of gold and brown. Patio dining in warm weather. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Lobby Lounge - Oval bar, marble-topped tables, velvet sofas and armchairs, leather-upholstered chairs. Three large-screen TVs. Fresh flowers, spherical sculptures. Bronze-and-olive palette. Specialty martinis and other cocktails, light bites. Wall of windows, outdoor seating in warm weather.
X Bar - X Bar provides a welcome escape for Century City’s increasingly high-profile professionals, Westfield shoppers and Los Angelinos from both east and west.
The hotel's top-of-the-line fitness center (surcharge) offers a wide array of cardio equipment, resistance machines, and free weights, along with personal training and TVs. Classes such as yoga, Pilates, and body sculpting are held in the adjacent hardwood-floored studio. Each locker room has two spa tubs, a sauna, and refreshing rain showerheads.
The large, rectangular outdoor pool is open year-round. A spa tub is adjacent to the pool. A few steps away, shallow reflecting pools double as wading pools for children.
The Rancho Park public golf course is less than a mile from the hotel. The course does not take reservations. Santa Monica beaches are about 7½ miles away. The city-operated Big Blue Bus stops at the mall across from the hotel; from there, the ride to Santa Monica takes about 35 minutes.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 22.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Advance Purchase Promotion
Book a stay at least 3 days in advance in an "Advance Purchase" rate category, for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- 15% discount on room rate at time of booking
Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a Bed and Breakfast rate category and receive the following:
- Daily breakfast for up to 2 guests
- Discounted parking (US$15 per night)