Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Apartment, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Apartment, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Johannesburg hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in a shopping district, this hotel is close to Eastgate Shopping Centre, Bedford Centre Shopping Mall, and Bruma Lake Flea Market. Also nearby are Bruma Flea Market and Rhodes Park.
Mercure Johannesburg Bedfordview Hotel provides a bar/lounge, a conference center, complimentary wireless Internet access, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Johannesburg Bedfordview Hotel features an outdoor pool, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, tour assistance, and secure parking. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 120
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Computer station
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 120 per person (approximately)
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.